Mondkopf – Hadès
Hadès is an atmospheric torrent of broken rhythms and bleak grind. Paul Régimbeau’s work as Mondkopf really impressed us 12 months back on his Perc Trax released EP – The Nicest Way. Three brutalist slabs of greyed out broken texture and percussion. Hadès continues this style, focusing and refining it. The resultant 42 minutes is spectacular and falls into the category of essential darkfloor material; an album for both the heads and the floor. Alongside the core driving noise is the beautiful; like penultimate offering – We Watched The End and the final lament of Hadès III.
This should be on many end of year, best of lists come the descent into 2015. If it isn’t, there will be hell to pay.
Available digitally direct from In Paradisum or on vinyl from select shops.
Full album stream –
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022
- Mantis Radio 342 – Razbibriga