remix From A Tree Records duo Fabrics
Unfortunately it got lost in the midst of my at times vast and messy inbox. I have since apologised to the duo when I noticed their email late yesterday afternoon, and in doing so discovered the deadline had been extended for a further month until December 31st 2011.
So as there is now some time to put something together there exists this article to inform you, dear reader, of its existence. Many of you are established, upcoming or budding producers who will find much in the available remix parts and stems they’ve provided for the competition. The prize for the winner/s is that they will make up the remix album From A Tree were planning to release at the end of the year. No doubt this will be moved accordingly into early 2012 but you get the idea.
Best of luck those of you who enter, I’m really looking forward to hearing what comes out of this.
- Mantis Radio 343 – Surgeon
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022