Yuri Urano releases Aso
It features recordings she took at Amanohashidate, in Miyazu Bay in northern Kyoto Prefecture, which forms part of the Tango-Amanohashidate-Oeyama Quasi-National Park.
Aso is a deep ambient track featuring the gentle sound of the tide alongside delicate synth programming and shimmers of percussion. Alongside the track, she has released a RAW version of her original field recording of the waves and video footage shot at the time.
- Mantis Radio 343 – Surgeon
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022