Mad-Tek – Midnight Oil / Digital Distortions
Way back in 2006 it was when I first heard the electro powered step layered thundering bass filth that the production duo Mad-Tek unleashed onto the dancefloor. Subsequently I had the honour of showcasing their sound in late 2007 way back when on Mantis Radio 007.
Gyu and Joby have since both re-located to Moscow from the UK bastion of bass; Bristol. And whilst both have been exploring the deeper dub vibes present in the blossoming post-dubstep soundspace as solo endeavours; they thankfully haven’t forgotten their roots as their impending Midnight Oil EP sees a return to Leeds imprint Digital Distortions and 3 heavy darkfloor electronic weapons.
Released December 16th at all the regular digital music stores.
- Mantis Radio 343 – Surgeon
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022