Digital Distortions ready a new EP from Spookhouse
A while back now (I forget when) Leeds imprint Digital Distortions made the switch to a pay-what-you-want (free/donation) option and this upcoming release of theirs will be under those same terms.
The Spookhouse trademark whob swagger (and choice sample usage) is in full effect on tracks Water Damage and the More Skank remix of I,15’s Interless. Closing his EP Murphy goes into shimmering tech on the EPs title track – T.S.S.. Pretty decent all round really. Drops April 29th.
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022
- Mantis Radio 342 – Razbibriga