Filthcast 025 featuring The Sect
Here’s the latest mix from the technoid producers, the Sect. Hard, rasping bass, combined with techno structures and drum & bass production. Heavy and high energy dark sound.
The Sect are Blade and Virtua. Initially meeting through mutual friends in the late 1990s, they have been producing Drum n Bass together ever since.
Flying the flag for the dnb/techno crossover, over the years The Sect have recruited a worldwide cult following surrounding their music and performances.
Their first contribution to the Filthcast bleeps and rolls the fuck out.
Filthcast 025 featuring The Sect.
Thomas Krome – Shockabuku (The Sect remix) [Subsistenz]
The Sect – Cybermen (Break remix) [KSS Black]
The Sect – Oxidize [Venom Inc]
The Sect – Underworld
The Sect – Slimer [C4C Digital]
The Sect & Cooh – Danger Nation [PRSPCT Recordings]
SPL – Take Me Away [Barcode Recordings]
Dean Rodell – Histolysis [Subsistenz]
Kantyze – Vega [Freak Recordings]
Replicator – Kemikal (Dean Rodell remix) [Dark Asylum]
Current Value – Circuit [Subsistenz]
The Sect – Manifestation
Nanotek & Current Value – Code of Chaos
The Sect – Exhibit ‘A’ [Position Chrome]
Donny & Audio – Horribly Ribbed [Barcode Recordings]
Nanotek – Fuck The Win
- Mantis Radio 343 – Surgeon
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022