Synsophony – Rabbit Hole
Is music seasonal? I don’t know, but my listening habits recently have at times reflected the long dark nights and Rabbit Hole by Synsophony has fitted in quite nicely (if that is the correct word).
Ollie Borgstein and Tom Pryce are Synsophony, a British doom drone, dark ambient, post-metal project. This is their second release, following last years Karmic Existence.
Over the course of its 13 minute duration Rabbit Hole builds layer upon layer of noise on top of what could be a lost radio broadcast. It’s in a manner that can at best be described as dystopian. There is no joyful melody to be found here. But. It is an impressive noise nonetheless.
- Mantis Radio 343 – Surgeon
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022