Interview: City of Bass talk to Mantis Radio’s DVNT
A short and hopefully sweet post about a recent interview I partook in.
Mad Wax over at City of Bass (Dispatches from the Vocode Project) hit me up for a bit of a Q&A/interview session. Focusing on the Mantis Radio show, the Darkfloor “thing” and my relationship with music. If you do decide to have a ganders, do be sure to check out the City of Bass site who are ‘blogging daily about the electro music scene’, with some quality articles, reviews and music.
…simply that I like sharing the amazing music I’m fortunate to come across. Most of the main networks for music seem to largely push similar stuff. Some of it is good, but most of it in my opinion, seems to be nothing special except through hyperbole, as a result…
- Mantis Radio 343 – Surgeon
- PRIMER: An Introduction to Surgeon
- Mike Darkfloor plays Imaginarium & Towards Collapse this coming weekend (London)
- Luke Lund reups his 90s era bassbin techno dub mix
- Darkfloor 74 – thatboytim – Hardcore mini-megamix
- Ingen performing live at Fold for Combat Recordings – March 2022