We have decided to close our forum, The Hive. We will keep it online for the foreseeable future.

The reasons for this are several - mainly we are focusing increasingly on our other projects: our Darkfloor website, the record label, the radio station and our long running Mantis Radio show.

If you make or release music you think we'd like, get in touch. We might write about it or play it on the radio.

A big thank you to you all for being part of our hive community.

Mantis Radio 157 + Create Her
05-28-2014, 11:22 AM
| Post: #1

Mantis Radio 157 + Create Her
DOWNLOAD STREAM ITUNES PODCAST ARCHIVES

DVNT
Venetian Snares - Amazon [Planet Mu]
ambienteer - eidolia [ambienteer]
Eric Holm - Stave [Subtext]
Sidewinder - Concrete Jungle Probe [Ambient Series]
Hans Bouffmyhre - Dominator (Giorgio Gigli Variance) [Sleaze]
Christian Wünsch - Auger Electrons [PoleGroup]
Beneath - Bored 2 [PAN]
Matrixxman - The Caravan [Spectral Sound]
Fanon Flowers - Vulturec Circling Part 3 [Planet Rhythm]
Akkord - Continuum [Houndstooth]
Zoltan - Aprah [Hum + Buzz]
DRVG CVLTVRE - BNTHLLG [Drvg Cvltvre]
Morphology - Irregular Satellites (DeFeKT remix) [Zyntax Motorcity]
Alpturer - Arpanet [Component Recordings]
VALVED - Tipping Point (AnD Tipped Over The Edge & Back Again remix) [Trensmat Records]
Sinecure - Devil's Tongue [Radial Records]
Donato Dozzy - Il Canto Della Maga Part II [Stroboscopic Artefacts]
Roebin de Freitas - Flinterdun [Singularity]

CREATE HER
Create Her - They All Wake Me [HER002]
Monolog - Mindwaves Excerpt [Mindwaves Podcast]
Max Cooper - Impacts (Perc remix) [Fields]
Haxan Cloak - Excavation (Part 2) [Tri Angle]
Plaster - Tangle [Stroboscopic Artefacts]
Create Her - Velvet Glove
Qoso & Low Jack - Like It Soft [In Paradisum]
H. Paul - The triumph of the wild (Stingrays remix)
Dadub & Grün - Ergot Kernel [Stroboscopic Artefacts]
Hound Scales - A Clique Of Tough Women (Yuji Kondo remix) [Fifth Wall]
Tomohiko Sagae - Deburring (Wasps Mix) [Rodz-Konez]
Sendai - A Smaller Divide [Archives Interieures]
Corax - Seidr [Rodz-Konez]
Swarm Intelligence - Mechanism [Acre Recordings]
Eomac - Crackts [Killekill]
HZA & Bashley - Human Torch [XLR8R]
Gaiden - Point Blank (Speedy J remix) [Music Man]
Antonio Ferrama - Think Rebel [Induxtriall Records]
Jeff Mills - The Hacker [Tresor]
The Outside Agency & Sei2ure - Trouble [Genosha Recordings]
Gancher, Ruin & C-Netik - Hammer [Yellow Stripe]
Raiden - 657 [Tech:nology]
Cristian Vogel - New Values [Krake]
field recording of Bavarian siren

On the show this week we welcome New York's Jonathan Baruc aka Create Her.
Create Her brings ancient storytelling to future structures. A witness to the perennial search for true love, Create Her siphons the boundless energy harboured in our drive for fulfilment through another.

IN SESSION
His work has made a serious impression on me, from his beautiful De Qualia tech sound on netlabel end fence to his self-released triptych EP series Commit - which sealed the deal. Baruc's take on techno as Create Her is a labour of love, as he explains
Create Her came about naturally as I found myself putting more energy into my music than my relationships, neglecting a balance. But by no means is the concept static. I moved to Germany this past year and a femme fatale took a titanium drill bit right to my heart. Now there's a more classical motivation to my music, akin to why a Bowerbird builds a bower. Also, there just aren't enough white people tastefully delivering love music. Experimental techno seems to be a ripe channel for this.
Those of you in New York can catch Baruc live alongside SHVLFCE as DeFEC this Saturday May 31st, Brooklyn at the Ohm Resistance showcase. Headlining the event - the phenomenal Blood of Heroes project with Bill Laswell. Also on the bill - Silent Killer, Invertia and Katmai.

Missed a show? Catch up with the extensive archives.
Original Article
Today, 11:16 AM
| Post: #2
meet burberry outlet their favorite toms.com men, nike free 5.0 regardless michael kors of louboutin shoes modesty, raiders jerseys risking louboutin shoes their burberry lives, just oakley frogskins as lunette ray ban you would coach black friday burn, longchamp bloom burberry sale for ralph lauren you ralph lauren outlet to the extreme, charlotte hornets jerseys a nike shoes woman burberry online shop dormant colts jerseys all winter burberry sale just to ralph lauren his oakley sunglasses beloved nike free 5.0 people, nike tn is love replica watches you, ralph lauren outlet just michael kors outlet love you. And indoor soccer shoes love ray ban zonnebril is burberry outlet online short-lived, texans jerseys as a woman's purses and handbags youth, can nike.dk not coach outlet online afford nike shop to support ray ban sunglasses outlet more good chargers jerseys enthusiasm orlando magic jersey dying christian louboutin shoes destiny, and ray bans thus, not true religion outlet long before the rolex watch ground bathed oakley sungalsses outlet in hogan a land of flowers soul, I mont blanc think michael kors outlet it is also tory burch a calvin klein underwear woman's new york knicks tears woman michael kors handbags love, tommy hilfiger online coat, oakley sunglasses outlet take jordan retro off denver nuggets jerseys a layer houston rockets jerseys of ralph lauren outlet clothing, small ralph lauren trees from life support bears jerseys even burberry outlet online if cheap nfl jerseys it toms shoes outlet is ray ban outlet very dynamic, michael kors outlet online sale less nourishing mcm handbags love, ralph lauren polo always vans schuhe feel much jimmy choo shoes less philadelphia 76ers jerseys style, no ray ban sonnenbrillen color toms outlet online when iphone case covered toms shoes outlet with love, just nike free run for coach factory outlet you bloom coach outlet online is ralph lauren factory store in spring louboutin also cheap oakley is montre homme full nike air max 90 of enchanting zapatillas nike dash, p90x people titans jerseys yearn. cheap oakley sunglasses "Walking, we longchamp handbags watched cherry true religion jeans outlet rain" It nike mercurial vapor was a mcm backpack outlet lot toms shoes of us christian louboutin wish eagles jerseys to join together ray ban wayfarer to red bottom shoes walk rolex watches for sale in the vans shoes spring of chrome hearts love, timberland shoes looking air jordan shoes at a wind ray bans falling cherry ferragamo shoes blossoms, detroit pistons not chi flat iron only oakley outlet dropped ralph lauren outlet to converse shoes the ground, memphis grizzlies jersey also pandora fall in barbour jackets our hearts, mizuno wave it bcbg max is hermes the baseball bats soul instyler ionic styler of seahawks jerseys love michael kors outlet ah minnesota timberwolves jersey that do not trample, browns jerseys Do not chiefs jerseys tread, that timberland boots I love burberry outlet store your jerseys from china heart, although hollister clothing it took new balance canada modulated, michael kors v?skor people fossil uhren far away, swarovski jewelry but that piece pandora schmuck falling on nike air max the knockoff handbags ground giants jerseys is nike air force my ralph lauren outlet online new nike outlet heart nike shoes ah, love converse chucks your Now I hollisterco like spring, oakley like the burberry sale exuberant beauty chi hair of new balance spring, swarovski online like toronto raptors jersey spring vitality, cowboys jerseys like spring coach outlet canada girl floating christian louboutin shoes in nike.se the air, glasses frames more panthers jerseys like buccaneers jerseys holding the mcm backpack camera, the north face wearing salvatore ferragamo clothes asics floating ray-ban sunglasses in oakley sunglasses outlet the air, saints jerseys walking hilfiger online shop in prada sunglasses the softball bats spring, write down cheap basketball shoes bit by soccer shoes outlet bit nike air max in nike shoes outlet the longchamp taschen spring. Spring adidas online breeze coach store blowing michael kors my hair, gafas oakley with toms shoes flowers longchamp outlet photo, thomas sabo uk sometimes dressed up jerseys from china to juicy couture outlet the broncos jerseys nines, in vikings jerseys the nike outlet flower coach outlet of baseball jerseys spring I'm tommy hilfiger outlet not afraid, ferragamo because pandora bracelet I know michael kors there are flowers salomon schuhe with washington wizards jersey me, I'm nike huarache not alone, oakley vault enjoy the oakley vault flowers bloom, jerseys from china and watches canada I enjoy nike shoes the jaguars jerseys bloom, prada shoes with ralph lauren their swaying adidas together with ecco outlet this beautiful rayban spring, enjoy this north face outlet most beats by dr dre beautiful polo ralph lauren outlet online time, walking in bengals jerseys flowers, flowers dsquared2 sometimes feel tainted swarovski jewelry soul, hollister clothing store I know oakley sunglasses the sorrows ralph lauren polos and joys of woolrich outlet flowers, indiana pacers jersey they northface may also cheap ray ban wish to polo ralph know my pandora heart polo ralph , armani outlet and I cheap true religion nodded, let handbags outlet me in pandora canada this beautiful time in cheap michael kors this beats by dre grand iphone 5s cases feel joy, oakley canada together the north face with kate spade handbags the coach outlet online flowers, and babyliss pro flowers are like hollister kids peers, perceived flower los angeles clippers jersey sorrows coach outlet and puma outlet joys, the cleveland cavaliers sections michael kors outlet online affectionate new balance heart, in katespade full air max bloom in jordans the ray ban outlet center dre beats of marc by marc jacobs flower, before red bottoms I rayban hate spring, nike free 5.0 that fendi handbags spring hollister online is too atlanta hawks jerseys short, levis jeans its bustling jerseys from china left nike shoes desolate bcbg max azria after, it is nike store better stephen curry shoes not nike roshe bloom, ralph lauren outlet so burberry handbags less from hot to nfl jerseys desolate dsquared2 sale heart wholesale clothing drop, air yeezy shoes flower ray ban miss coach factory outlet its barbour factory hold, purses and handbags it chicago bulls jersey is barbour outlet better coach outlet online not barbour jackets outlet with hugo boss shop flowers packers jerseys entanglement, and now, timberland femme perhaps oakley outlet because toms outlet he long champ feels puma online a coach outlet store online little ralph lauren outlet online too michael kors outlet online sale much reloj thickness, nike roshe touch everything nike air max temperature kind, not the michael kors uk fireworks ralph lauren outlet so roshe run cool, kate spade outlet online the new balance sun hogan outlet is the north face outlet not so converse outlet warm, but portland trail blazers jersey just right, I think oakley sunglasses this is swarovski australia the time coach outlet online of michael kors outlet online sale abundance given ray ban wayfarer my vans outlet heart, sacramento kings jersey let replica watches me rolex watches use a nike schuhe pieces juicy couture handbags mild air max heart adidas canada to michael kors outlet online sale feel 49ers jerseys the omega watches beauty hermes bags of the bills jerseys world, let toms shoes me understand michael kors canada not north face only adidas superstar the cold, and michael kors taschen the converse sneakers warmth air max schoenen and the ray bans outlet direction adidas online of nfl jerseys the lakers jerseys world. ray ban outlet Our oklahoma city thunder jersey cell cherry rolex blossoms very early, polo ralph lauren outlet earlier than others, hollister kids so in burberry outlet the omega watches chilly wind, lacoste shoes I www.tommyhilfiger.nl appreciate longchamp outlet the priority of the the north face United burberry outlet States utah jazz jersey in tracksuits store the tommy hilfiger spring, givenchy outlet I will air max 2015 work nike air max every katespade time valentino outlet to stop true religion jeans and rams jerseys look true religion jeans women at them, tory burch at first cheap oakley is a brooklyn nets jerseys small supra footwear Guduo, to swarovski crystal be longchamp outlet a blooming life, in years golden state warriors jersey with branches air max stretching under armour shoes alone, adidas superstar and mbt shoes outlet later bottega veneta with burberry outlet the temperature getting warmer, flowers redskins jerseys are vying michael kors bags to open nike schoenen up, pandora charms beautiful and falcons jerseys enchanting, giuseppe shoes like a roshe run woman prada outlet in love, heart. And beats headphones every time I see hoodies a michael kors bags piece prada outlet of flowers boots on sale fall down hermes belt from san antonio spurs jerseys the tree, my glasses online heart is always air max a michael kors little nike air max thea melancholy, barbour outlet such giuseppe zanotti sneakers as prada the plein shoes United States ravens jerseys spend michael jordan dependents, nike air max also arrived, mcm backpack but Homecoming, baseball jerseys colorful michael kors bags spring new orleans pelicans jersey is oakley short-lived, the flowers, my tory burch outlet heart reebok fell timberland outlet sometimes phoenix suns jersey a jimmy choo outlet kind of coach outlet online spring want veneta to celine outlet move michael kors canada back marc by marc jacobs home, do not michael kors outlet online let michael kors her fall, coach purses outlet online and ed hardy clothing I just tommy hilfiger think steelers jerseys about oakley sunglasses cheap it, one can thomas sabo see coach factory shop some swarovski flowers, azcardinals jerseys I always versace outlet online carefully filled in bags, adidas superstar collecting oakley flowers from the boston celtics jersey soul, fivefingers but baseball jerseys also north face backpacks from the dolphins jerseys spring adidas.se collection michael kors outlet let ray ban sunglasses me huarache spring asics gel from a new balance outlet little closer, a free running little jets jerseys closer, coach factory previously little wedding dresses time to michael kors purses see ray ban occhiali the air jordan retro forest air jordan Farewell long champ find dallas mavericks jerseys it lions jerseys difficult cheap michael kors to true religion understand, but now always philipp plein outlet feel north face a heat jerseys kind north face jackets of coach factory empathy, patriots jerseys no matter celine bags what the polo outlet store time nike roshe away, nba jerseys but some tory burch shoes feelings lunette ray ban or will roshe run precipitate polo ralph lauren out mcm bags over time, air max shoes for example, jordan release dates 2015 for abercrombie the blessing of michael kors a milwaukee bucks jersey certain soccer shoes kind burberry outlet online of air huarache thing,

tommy hilfiger outlet stores

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)