We have decided to close our forum, The Hive. We will keep it online for the foreseeable future.

The reasons for this are several - mainly we are focusing increasingly on our other projects: our Darkfloor website, the record label, the radio station and our long running Mantis Radio show.

If you make or release music you think we'd like, get in touch. We might write about it or play it on the radio.

A big thank you to you all for being part of our hive community.

Mantis Radio 127 + Drugstore
04-02-2013, 01:36 PM
| Post: #1

Mantis Radio 127 + Drugstore
Download Stream iTunes Podcast

DVNT
Ohmwerk - Neurophycid v4 [dub]
House of Black Lanterns - You Me Metropolis [Houndstooth]
Atiq + EnK - The Glass Kingdom [Mindtrick Records]
Lothus - Broj Melk (c0ma remix) [Abstrakt Reflections]
lapse - shoal [dub]
Luis Ruiz + Mattias Fridell - Untitled 2 [Teskoba]
Contakt - Tessera 04 (Robert Hood remix) [Icee Hot]
Bogmon - SubWreck (Senor Frio remix) [Buried in Time]
Atiq + EnK - Shards Of Brilliance [Mindtrick Records]
Nomine - Searching [Tempa]
Phat Chex - Red Robin [dub]
Mark Broom - Silenced Part 2 [Beardman]
Clouds - Phantom Female [Fifth Wall]
Mutant - AUM [Pareto Park]
Mikael Pfeiffer - The Ball [Driving Forces]
Makaton - The Eternal Host (Inigo Kennedy remix) [Rodz Konez]
Radical G - Wasp [Dancedelic Digital]
Si Begg - Losing It (Patscan remix) [Noodles Recordings]
David Meiser - There is no scape in the Universe [dub]
Soundex Phonetic - Do What Thou Should [No Divide Records]
The Freek Macheen - Bladerunner (DVS NME remix) [dub]

DRUGSTORE
Hadji - Darkness in Casual World [Cicuta Netlabel 017]
Bas Mooy - Nastase [Audio Assault 041]
Femii - Unpleasant Day (Unit 115 remix) [Kidnapping Netlabel 003]
The Thinker - The Automaton (Drugstore remix) [Cicuta Netlabel 016]
Hadji - Retreat [Cicuta Netlabel 017]
Ad.Lib - Sihl [Cicuta Netlabel 015]
Alpha Rhytmika - Fitter [Audio Exit 060]
Inigo Kennedy - Cathedral [Token Records 027]
Kwartz - Silence Turns to Violence [Cicuta Netlabel 014]
David Meiser - Deep Valley [TrusT Recordings 002]
Elektrabel - RJ3 [Cicuta Netlabel 018] April 2013
Shifted - Bloodless [Mote Evolver 033]
Kuniaki Takenaga - Liberalia [TrusT Recordings 002]
Phase - The Chasedown [Token 025]
David Meiser - Perseverance is Everything [Dark Garden]
Kwartz - Silence Turns to Violence (Drugstore remix) [Cicuta Netlabel 014]
Elektrabel - Chronical Objector [Cicuta Netlabel 018] April 2013

/ #127 /
Tonight, it's a welcome return for the Spanish techno collective Drugstore.

/ THE SHOWCASE /
They first graced Mantis Radio back in March 2010, showcasing their sound on show #057 - delivering an hour of net label heavy techno.

Drugstore began at the beginning of 2009 as a union of the Bayona Music Collective. One name, six people, one target, six visions of techno music.

Since that session they've been pushing some great techno through their own digital netaudio imprint - Cicuta Netlabel. Plenty of which has made their way into my sets and shows.

The label's latest release from name-to-watch Hadji just the most recent example of the kind of quality these guys seek out and present.

The Balkan producer's ten track release Darkness In Casual World is an actual techno album - an hour(ish) journey through various textures and facets, with quieter and louder moments of pace and pressure - as an album should be. It's built on an at times pure techno approach. Stripped to its core percussive machine music.

Often techno albums end up being a collection of club cuts - on Darkness In Casual World, you get something that appears designed as a whole.

You know what? Download and check it out for youself (as well as the label's other 16, to date, releases).

The label has played host to work from Voidloss, David Meiser, Hyo, Kwartz, Adam Kelly, Komabase, Hoth System together with the collective's own work as Drugstore and if you're not already following its development - consider this your heads up.

previous shows
Mantis Archives iTUNES Podcast

Original Article
Today, 11:54 AM
| Post: #2
meet lakers jerseys their beats headphones favorite ralph lauren men, hollister clothing store regardless coach outlet of wedding dresses modesty, nike air max risking oakley canada their hermes belt lives, longchamp outlet just nike schuhe as gafas oakley you longchamp outlet would burn, bloom for jaguars jerseys you to the levis jeans extreme, a puma online woman air max dormant new balance all true religion jeans outlet winter mcm backpack just mizuno wave to bcbg max his beloved michael kors outlet online sale people, glasses online is love you, sacramento kings jersey just christian louboutin shoes love michael kors bags you. nike free run And love is dre beats short-lived, michael kors outlet online sale as free running a fendi handbags woman's michael kors youth, can houston rockets jerseys not afford to barbour jackets support burberry outlet online more nfl jerseys good ferragamo enthusiasm dying hollister online destiny, oakley frogskins and adidas superstar thus, nike.dk not long phoenix suns jersey before the coach factory ground nike shoes bathed air max shoes in a land celine bags of adidas flowers nike roshe soul, I think it katespade is also a mcm handbags woman's chicago bulls jersey tears giuseppe zanotti sneakers woman love, oakley sunglasses outlet coat, take fossil uhren off dsquared2 a montre homme layer utah jazz jersey of titans jerseys clothing, ralph lauren small trees vikings jerseys from life support beats by dr dre even if jordan retro it philadelphia 76ers jerseys is very dynamic, michael jordan less nourishing love, mcm bags always feel chargers jerseys much tory burch less marc by marc jacobs style, burberry outlet no buccaneers jerseys color under armour shoes when coach factory outlet covered true religion jeans with ray ban occhiali love, cheap ray ban just for soccer shoes you polo outlet store bloom prada shoes is katespade in replica watches spring also is full of enchanting wholesale clothing dash, broncos jerseys people zapatillas nike yearn. prada outlet "Walking, oakley vault we hilfiger online shop watched new balance cherry philipp plein outlet rain" It was a lot tommy hilfiger outlet stores of us wish michael kors to asics join together to handbags outlet walk michael kors purses in the roshe run spring long champ of nike shoes outlet love, looking north face backpacks at a michael kors wind cheap oakley falling cherry polo ralph blossoms, not ralph lauren outlet online only salomon schuhe dropped to the ground, coach outlet online also fall nike air max in our oakley sunglasses outlet hearts, hogan it is pandora the soul ralph lauren outlet of rolex watch love prada ah soccer shoes outlet that knockoff handbags do san antonio spurs jerseys not trample, falcons jerseys Do mbt shoes outlet not jerseys from china tread, new york knicks that ray ban sunglasses I the north face love converse shoes your true religion outlet heart, packers jerseys although nike shop it redskins jerseys took longchamp modulated, rayban people nike outlet far coach outlet online away, timberland femme but ralph lauren outlet that air max schoenen piece purses and handbags falling on the coach factory shop ground prada outlet is true religion my new heart portland trail blazers jersey ah, kate spade outlet online love your Now instyler ionic styler I rams jerseys like polo ralph lauren spring, northface like the michael kors bags exuberant woolrich outlet beauty asics gel of spring, like spring vitality, like barbour outlet spring www.tommyhilfiger.nl girl nike air max 90 floating swarovski australia in the air, baseball jerseys more converse outlet like new balance canada holding chi hair the fivefingers camera, hoodies wearing clothes azcardinals jerseys floating in cheap oakley sunglasses the patriots jerseys air, louboutin walking swarovski in the adidas.se spring, write down pandora bracelet bit michael kors by burberry outlet online bit bengals jerseys in oakley the minnesota timberwolves jersey spring. oakley outlet Spring breeze nike free 5.0 blowing barbour jackets outlet my air yeezy shoes hair, with flowers photo, nike store sometimes dressed up to jordan release dates 2015 the nines, in the flower oakley of spring I'm not coach outlet afraid, because I oklahoma city thunder jersey know there replica watches are flowers nike schoenen with me, indoor soccer shoes I'm atlanta hawks jerseys not toms shoes outlet alone, nike roshe enjoy bears jerseys the flowers bloom, rolex and michael kors handbags I enjoy christian louboutin the bloom, toms shoes with timberland shoes their valentino outlet swaying burberry outlet together with longchamp taschen this pandora beautiful polo ralph spring, enjoy this polo ralph lauren outlet most tommy hilfiger beautiful indiana pacers jersey time, rayban walking in flowers, boots on sale flowers toms shoes sometimes air jordan retro feel tainted soul, I know ray ban outlet the north face jackets sorrows mont blanc and calvin klein underwear joys of nike mercurial vapor flowers, they may also wish vans outlet to burberry online shop know michael kors outlet online sale my heart rolex watches for sale , orlando magic jersey and jerseys from china I longchamp handbags nodded, pandora schmuck let michael kors v?skor me in memphis grizzlies jersey this toms.com beautiful time coach black friday in this nike roshe grand feel tracksuits store joy, toms shoes together baseball jerseys with the thomas sabo flowers, denver nuggets jerseys and flowers are stephen curry shoes like peers, steelers jerseys perceived ray ban wayfarer flower pandora canada sorrows michael kors outlet and air huarache joys, the north face sections burberry outlet store affectionate heart, in rolex watches full washington wizards jersey bloom in pandora charms the swarovski jewelry center toms outlet of flower, north face before eagles jerseys I bills jerseys hate spring, that nike shoes spring swarovski jewelry is too nike.se short, its the north face bustling ray-ban sunglasses left desolate after, it is hollisterco better ray bans not bloom, so less salvatore ferragamo from omega watches hot detroit pistons to true religion jeans women desolate browns jerseys heart drop, michael kors outlet flower coach outlet online miss toms outlet online its juicy couture outlet hold, watches canada it cheap oakley is better lions jerseys not huarache with flowers entanglement, cheap basketball shoes and coach factory outlet now, lunette ray ban perhaps cheap michael kors because giuseppe shoes he colts jerseys feels ferragamo shoes a supra footwear little too michael kors canada much burberry outlet online thickness, ralph lauren touch thomas sabo uk everything timberland outlet temperature juicy couture handbags kind, coach purses outlet online not swarovski online the red bottoms fireworks so nike shoes cool, air max the nike air force sun seahawks jerseys is hollister kids not chi flat iron so warm, but just chiefs jerseys right, I coach outlet canada think burberry sale this is the 49ers jerseys time oakley of nike air max abundance given ralph lauren polos my saints jerseys heart, air max 2015 let givenchy outlet me jerseys from china use a hollister clothing pieces ray ban outlet mild tory burch outlet heart to feel hogan outlet the beauty brooklyn nets jerseys of michael kors uk the world, let michael kors outlet online sale me toronto raptors jersey understand tommy hilfiger not oakley vault only the michael kors outlet cold, nfl jerseys and the oakley sunglasses warmth and veneta the nike free 5.0 direction golden state warriors jersey of mcm backpack the abercrombie world. tory burch shoes Our cell cherry blossoms very softball bats early, ray ban outlet earlier texans jerseys than lunette ray ban others, so ray bans outlet in raiders jerseys the reloj chilly the north face wind, burberry outlet I the north face outlet appreciate the barbour outlet priority of ray ban the United States toms shoes outlet in ralph lauren factory store the spring, I will ray ban zonnebril work jimmy choo shoes every louboutin shoes time to panthers jerseys stop oakley outlet and nike air max look at roshe run them, jordans at dallas mavericks jerseys first ecco outlet is nike air max a kate spade handbags small iphone 5s cases Guduo, adidas canada to tommy hilfiger outlet be a blooming life, lacoste shoes in mcm backpack outlet years ralph lauren outlet with nike shoes branches baseball bats stretching purses and handbags alone, and bottega veneta later swarovski crystal with babyliss pro the timberland boots temperature adidas superstar getting warmer, flowers longchamp outlet are vying p90x to hermes open iphone case up, beautiful christian louboutin shoes and michael kors outlet enchanting, like a woman in love, cheap true religion heart. puma outlet And every los angeles clippers jersey time ralph lauren outlet online I michael kors taschen see coach outlet store online a michael kors canada piece of glasses frames flowers michael kors bags fall chrome hearts down from the dolphins jerseys tree, my converse sneakers heart prada sunglasses is nike air max thea always a vans shoes little beats by dre melancholy, louboutin shoes such ray ban wayfarer as oakley sunglasses cheap the plein shoes United roshe run States spend hermes bags dependents, new orleans pelicans jersey also air max arrived, but coach outlet online Homecoming, colorful spring is short-lived, michael kors outlet online the jimmy choo outlet flowers, coach outlet online my heart air max fell sometimes a kind michael kors outlet online of spring ray ban sunglasses outlet want vans schuhe to move ralph lauren outlet back home, nba jerseys do nike huarache not let her fall, and celine outlet I baseball jerseys just think ralph lauren polo about north face outlet it, coach outlet online one new balance can cheap michael kors see some ray ban sonnenbrillen flowers, milwaukee bucks jersey I always coach store carefully polo ralph lauren outlet online filled michael kors in michael kors bags, collecting oakley sunglasses flowers from burberry sale the air jordan soul, reebok but oakley sungalsses outlet also barbour factory from the cowboys jerseys spring collection adidas online let boston celtics jersey me spring cheap nfl jerseys from jerseys from china a jets jerseys little versace outlet online closer, a burberry handbags little ed hardy clothing closer, previously armani outlet little time red bottom shoes to air jordan shoes see burberry the forest nike tn Farewell nike free 5.0 find adidas superstar it difficult marc by marc jacobs to converse chucks understand, but ravens jerseys now always feel a kind ralph lauren of ray bans empathy, giants jerseys no tommy hilfiger online matter adidas online what the oakley sunglasses time ralph lauren outlet away, but some coach factory feelings heat jerseys or new balance outlet will ralph lauren outlet precipitate hugo boss shop out tory burch over omega watches time, charlotte hornets jerseys for nike outlet example, for burberry outlet the blessing hollister kids of a cleveland cavaliers certain bcbg max azria kind long champ of burberry sale thing, dsquared2 sale

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)